Welcome to my site! I created it to promote some my favourite singles from the past, many of
  which have entered the ARIA Top 100. I'm hoping that my streaming audio will help you rediscover
  some long forgotten tunes (or even simply to put a name to songs) and have you keen to search for
  them on iTunes, Amazon, etc. My first goal is to post my own top singles lists for each year between
  1990 and 2009, then do the ARIA Top 100 End of Year charts for those years. After that, I'd like to
  post my top singles lists for each year between 1970 and 1989. A longer-term goal will be to list
  every song that has entered the AMR and ARIA Top 100 singles charts between 1970 and 2009.


  My Top Singles of the Year




  AMR/ARIA Top Singles of the Year




  Every AMR/ARIA Top 100 Single




  Decade/All Time Top Singles and Other Lists


Monday, November 7, 2011

Every AMR Top 100 Single in 1980

3 comments:

  1. songs to add audio to in 1980
    this is it kenny loggins
    rappers delight sugarhill gang
    jane jefferson starship
    london calling the clash
    on the radio donna summer
    an american dream the dirt band
    longer dan fogelerg
    Movin' Right Along
    Fozzie & Kermit
    yes i'm ready tony desario & kc
    heartbreaker pat benatar
    desire andy gibb
    him rupert holmes
    shake your body down to the ground jacksons reentry
    cruisin smokey robinson
    back on my feet again the babys
    99 toto
    Don't Fall in Love With a Dreamer
    Kenny Rogers & Kim Carnes
    I Can't Help It
    Andy Gibb
    let's get serious jermaine jackson
    steal away robbie dupree
    against the wind bob seger
    I'm Alive
    Electric Light Orchestra
    shining star manhattans
    That Lovin' You Feelin' Again
    Roy Orbison & Emmylou Harris
    Let My Love Open the Door
    Pete Townshend
    sailing christopher cross
    Take Your Time (Do it Right)
    The S.O.S. Band
    All Over the World
    Electric Light Orchestra
    Lookin' for Love
    Johnny Lee
    Drivin' My Life Away
    Eddie Rabbitt
    On the Road Again
    Willie Nelson
    Could I Have This Dance
    Anne Murray
    i'm alright kenny loggins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audio for all of your song requests has been added Corey. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete